Wednesday 16 December 2015

AppBook - The Total Money Makeover

 “The Big Challenge: Find a Mirror - I have a challenge for you. Are you ready
to take on the guy or gal in your mirror? If you are, you are ready to win. I rediscovered God’s and Grandma’s simple way of handling money. Wealth building isn’t rocket science, which is a good thing for me (and probably you). Winning at money is 80 percent behavior and 20 percent head knowledge. What to do isn’t the problem; doing it is. Most of us know what to do, but we just don’t do it. If I can control the guy in the mirror, I can be skinny and rich. We will let other books work on the skinny, and I will help you with the rich part. No, there are no secrets, and yes, this will be very hard. Hey, if it were easy, every moron walking would be wealthy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment